Thrivable is a real-time market research platform. We help patients and solution-makers work together to create the next generation of products and services. Organizations can reach the patients that matter, doing surveys, interviews, and more with results in hours.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will sell Thrivable to health care companies and their agencies. Work hand-in-hand with CEO, COO, and Marketing Lead to win new accounts. This high-intensity role will allow you to build hard-won experience and the potential to grow into a senior leader as the business scales.
We prefer someone within a 3-hour drive of Cleveland, Ohio. We may also consider someone who is fully remote.
As Account Executive, you will:
- Prospect into large health care companies and their agencies
- Implement personalized outbound email, phone calls and LinkedIn campaigns to prospective clients, conveying how our solution will help
- Engage inbound leads, answering questions, deeply understanding their needs, and driving them to a sale or pilot if Thrivable is a good fit
- Lead demos, answer questions, and cultivate relationships with clients
- Manage data using HubSpot and other sales automation tools
- Define pilot success criteria and develop post-pilot implementation plans
- In the future: training and onboarding other sales representatives
Why you might be excited about Thrivable:
- We are working to solve a massive problem: to help health care companies get the voice of the patient into every decision.
- We are small, so you will have a big impact.
- You will get to work with smart and interesting people.
- As Thrivable grows, we are committed to helping you grow. We want to build an opportunity engine for everyone in our company.
- You can work remotely and have a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage.
- We can care about work/life balance. We know that bringing your best self to work means having a great life outside of work.
- We are building a place where we love to work, and to do that, we hire based on our values:
- Put People First
- Cultivate Joy
- Be a Leader
- Listen to Understand
- Be Scrappy and Fast
- Deliver Extraordinary
Why you might be less excited about Thrivable:
- We are a small company (~10 people). If you like big companies where everything has already been built, now might not be the right time to join the team.
- We are a startup. Priorities and responsibilities shift regularly to keep up with our evolving business..
- Our product is in progress. We have an innovative solution, but there are many opportunities for improvement.
Key skills include:
- 2+ years of high-velocity enterprise sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Exceptionally good at building strong relationships
- Can communicate clearly to diverse audiences
- Can use a deep understanding of Thrivable to build trust and close sales
- Have experience with cold outreach strategies
- Are tech savvy and comfortable using new tools
- Are driven to deeply understand clients and their needs
- Have a growth mindset and approach new challenges with enthusiasm
- Bonus: experience working in a startup environment
We believe in putting our team first. This means:
- Competitive compensation
- Health care benefits
- Stock options so you share in our success
- 401k match so you can save for a great retirement
- Generous parental leave policy to support your family
We look forward to hearing from you!