Thrivable is a real-time market research platform. We help patients and solution-makers work together to create the next generation of products and services. Organizations can reach the patients that matter, doing surveys, interviews, and more with results in hours.
As a Data Analyst you will help bring analytical brilliance to research, operations, and product. You will play an essential role in filling technical needs throughout the organization.
We prefer someone within a 3-hour drive of Cleveland, Ohio. We may also consider someone who is fully remote.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Develop systems and dashboards to track and monitor and visualize KPIs for:
- User experience
- Customer experience
- Data quality
- Finance and sales
- Develop basic statistical models for purposes like:
- Determining survey response quality
- Detecting fraudulent panelist profiles
- Understanding user engagement patterns
- Work with the development team to:
- Build out technical requirements for platform updates
- Test code updates from a business and data quality perspective
- Support our research team to deliver client projects that require data analysis, visualization, and data-quality checks
- Assist with other analytically-demanding projects in a startup environment
Why you might be excited about Thrivable:
- We are working to solve a massive problem: to help health care companies get the voice of the patient into every decision.
- We are small, so you will have a big impact.
- You will get to work with smart and interesting people.
- As Thrivable grows, we are committed to helping you grow. We want to build an opportunity engine for everyone in our company.
- You can work remotely and have a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage.
- We can care about work/life balance. We know that bringing your best self to work means having a great life outside of work.
- We are building a place where we love to work. To do that, we hire based on our values:
- Put People First
- Cultivate Joy
- Be a Leader
- Listen to Understand
- Be Scrappy and Fast
- Deliver Extraordinary
Why you might be less excited about Thrivable:
- We are a small company (~10 people). If you like big companies where everything has already been built, now might not be the right time to join the team.
- We are a startup. Priorities and responsibilities shift regularly to keep up with our evolving business..
- Our product is in progress. We have an innovative solution, but there are many opportunities for improvement.
Experiences in the following areas are very helpful:
- 1 - 4 years experience in an analytics-focused role
- A proven track record of delivering solutions to data-oriented problems
Key skills include:
- Data visualization and business intelligence (Using a tool like tableau)
- Proficiency in scripting for data analytics in at least one commonly used language (e.g. Python, R)
- High level of proficiency with Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and limited modeling
- Comfortable researching, learning, and deploying apps and other technical products (e.g. Zapier, IFTTT, MAC OS Automator, analytics tools etc) to connect systems and solve problems.
- Extremely detail oriented
Experiences in any of the following areas would be helpful but are not required:
- Machine learning models
- General systems administration
- Security and compliance
We believe in putting our team first. This means:
- Competitive compensation
- Health care benefits
- Stock options so you share in our success
- 401k match so you can save for a great retirement
- Generous parental leave policy to support your family
We look forward to hearing from you!