We are looking for team-oriented and motivated individuals to help the research team deliver on various healthcare market research projects. Each intern hired will have an employee mentor assigned work to them.
- Develop documentation for customers
- Create basic analytics/reports
- Partner with the Research team on other projects as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspaces
- Strong writing/editing skills.
- Fundamental data analysis and reporting experience
- Attention to detail
- A positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a remote team environment
- Concentration in Healthcare or Public Health
- Previous survey design and programming experience
Although the Thrivable team is remotely based, we are currently only seeking Ohio-based interns.
Compensation and Equipment
We offer paid internships, with pay between US$20 to US$40 per hour depending on the level of education. In addition, we can provide a laptop for the intern if needed, though ideally, they would use their computer after securing it according to Thrivable's IT policy.